Last night as I "surfed" the net those websites just kept coming. And every site (no punt intended) you see you have to read to learn about them. Now we have the Web 2.0, social marketing, SEO - you know it's like that song that Sonny & Cher sang "The Beat Goes On".
Wow "surfing the net" - thank goodness we get to keep our feet safely on the ground because in the real world how many of us really surf...um on the water that is.
Anyway - back to the real stuff here...You know collecting websites (tho unintentional) lends itself to (at some point) coming across a children's site or two...so for parents - here's one for you...well actually two (smile). I hear or better yet read somewhere that zoodles is an exceptional children's site and you can add Kidoz as well but be sure to sit with your child or children to discover what the sites are all about. I just knew that you would appreciate my mentioning more sites for you but the way I figured was if I have to be subjected to the overwhelming information on the web...I might as well share the wealth. -Would you?-
So "Here's What I Know For Sure" - did Oprah coin that phrase? Anyway, I know that I have no idea how many websites, and blogs are out there but it must be well into the millions and there never seems to be an end to what you can find. Except when it comes to finding that one ancestor - it's called hitting the brick wall. I think that it might be the only wall there is on the "super highway."
Wow "surfing the net" - thank goodness we get to keep our feet safely on the ground because in the real world how many of us really surf...um on the water that is.
Anyway - back to the real stuff here...You know collecting websites (tho unintentional) lends itself to (at some point) coming across a children's site or two...so for parents - here's one for you...well actually two (smile). I hear or better yet read somewhere that zoodles is an exceptional children's site and you can add Kidoz as well but be sure to sit with your child or children to discover what the sites are all about. I just knew that you would appreciate my mentioning more sites for you but the way I figured was if I have to be subjected to the overwhelming information on the web...I might as well share the wealth. -Would you?-
So "Here's What I Know For Sure" - did Oprah coin that phrase? Anyway, I know that I have no idea how many websites, and blogs are out there but it must be well into the millions and there never seems to be an end to what you can find. Except when it comes to finding that one ancestor - it's called hitting the brick wall. I think that it might be the only wall there is on the "super highway."
No comments:
Post a Comment