Sunday evening, as soon as I finished writing my last blog I saw this other site called Hubpages and decided to see what was happening with that site...you know what it was all about. Well, here's what I discovered. It's another site to write blogs so you guessed it. I'm now a hubber...hmmm...another username, another password.
So I got to thinking - maybe I'll try it. I like other things...so I put a list together to see what I wanted to write about. Ok - one of my favorites "Genealogy" - "Family History"...And you guessed it - MORE WEB SITES!!!!!!
You know Cyndi's List has over 200, 000 website links on her page and that's just a portion of genealogy sites. Can you imagine how crazy I must be right now??????
I also had to check on a college website that I subscribed to because I want to post a job right? - Well you guessed it - more sites...man oh man. I feel like Rip Van Winkle - sleep for twenty years and just wokeup to a whole new world - job board explosion!! Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz.
Am I addicted to finding websites and trying to capture information on each...maybe this is my botox...you know some people can never have enough botox or plastic or lipo...or whatever it is they always seem to get into...maybe I can never have enough sites. I know...I know...maybe there is a disorder...let's see...cyberitis...a person that is always compelled to look at all sites that one see on the net...or any place...well since no one has been willing to come forward that is suffering from this disorder but me...it's just a matter of time before the explosion of cyberitis takes a hold of the country....will it be an inherited disease or an acquired disease? Will it be curable or terminal...right now I feel terminal. I can't stop...or maybe it will be put in the addiction category...right now I am helpless to cybertisis...as of tonight I located more websites...websites for recruiters...websites for jobseekers...a brave new world...
There's fasthire.com, breaktheglassceiling.com, oh yeah, asktherecruiter.com. All of these sites lead to more sites...You get the picture. Don't you?
Blog...blog...blog...
Unemployment In Other Countries? Why?
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment